Website design, content management system
Maven Training are “Project, programme, risk, change management specialists” who offer a range of services that support organisations who are building their capability to deliver change.
Maven Training is one of the top 50 IT Training Companies and is rightly proud of the quality of its offering and their ability to offer the full range of accredited training products
Our plan for the Maven Training website was to;
- Reflect the desired position of the company by advertising what services Maven offer – the website needed to reflect their full range of services
- Support the core business of accredited training ensuring that Maven Training is seen as the leaders of the PPM training market.
- Ensure that Maven Training is able to obtain data about their customers enabling them to target the market effectively.
- To have improve the user journey and give simplicity through WickedwebCMS.
The new website reflects the balance of services that Maven provides, by ensuring that open courses, onsite events and business services initiatives are all clearly explained on the site. The data capture capabilities for marketing and analysis will increase the number of potential clients that can be analysed for targeting in the future. Using our Wickedweb CMS supports an efficient work flow internally, and minimises the use of external resource for their simpler tasks.
The new Maven Training website also helps to;
- Grow potential client database
- Increase corporate customers purchasing Maven’s services and making them a preferred supplier
- Increase business generated online
Increase traffic levels due to more brand awareness
“We are delighted to have worked with Wickedweb and their award winning design team who delivered the website design and content management system. Wickedweb has commercial awareness and a deep understanding of the user, ticking all the boxes. We are very pleased with the results and look forward to starting the SEO campaign straight away”.