Inside the industry and inside the agency
Apparently it's International Scrabble day today so it sounds like a good excuse to try and get our hands on one of these beautiful looking typography led Scrabble boards for the office. The packaging is stylishly minimal and each letter piece sports a unique typeface. Complete with a walnut storage case and a birch box this limited edition piece would be on any design geek's wishlist.
The Wickedweb marketing team have been working on the Wickedweb brand evolution, in line with our growth strategy and aspirations. It’s an exciting time. We were thrilled to launch our new website last month, following our office refurbishment during the summer. Today the new Wickedweb sign completes the look!
We are loving the way our new HQ refurb is coming along. Even the miserable Monday morning rain can't stop us smiling at our new vista - and the perfect back ground for our staff photo shoot this Friday!
More shots coming soon...
The only question is...what do we call the stags?
Well... It’s that time of year again when our wives & girlfriends look upon us with disgust and ban us from the bedroom... No it’s not the World Cup but Movember.
Once again, members of the Wickedweb team are going all out in attempt to grow the best ‘taches ever to be seen on the streets of Sevenoaks. For those of you that don’t yet know, Movember was set up to raise awareness and money for prostate cancer which in the UK alone kills one man every hour.
If you’d like to support us and make a donation to this great cause you can click here to donate online using your credit card or Paypal.
We’ll keep these pages updated with some photos of how our little beauties are coming along.
The Best in Class web design award is the highest honor bestowed by the Interactive Media Awards. It represents the very best in planning, execution and overall professionalism!
We work with a lot of our clients on a regular basis on their email marketing campaigns and have even won an award for our efforts!
Sending regular html emails is a great way to engage your customers, build your brand and to really drive sales. Wickedweb work with a number of household brands on their email marketing strategy campaigns such as NSPCC, Concern Worldwide, Nectar and Ella's Kitchen.
Here are a few tips to what we consider are key considerations to any Email Marketing Campaign:
- On brand - Like anything you produce, it is important that the Email design is on brand.
- Personalised - If you have your customers' information then use it to personalise the email. Sending regular email communications is about building a relationship so it's good to get personal.
- Good subject - A good subject line to your message is very important if you want people to open it and read it.
- Clear call to actions - If your email has a clear message there needs to be a strong call to action so that the person viewing it can easily take the next step, be it to make a donation, buy a product or just to find out more.
- Specific message areas - Good structure as well as good design will make your email more readable and effective.
- Tailored content - If you have more information of customers on your mailing list then you can send them emails tailored to their interests.
- Cross promotional - Use your email message to help cross-sell other products or services or have gentle reminders encouraging your customers to get involved with your social media activity such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Reporting - It's really important that you can see the effectiveness of your campaign. We produce a report after each broadcast so you can see your ROI.
If you're thinkng of building on your customer relations then give us a call!
Contact us to discuss your digital requirements
Tel. +44 (0)20 7183 4999
- Accessibility (2)
- Advertising (4)
- Alterian Immediacy CMS (5)
- Analytics (1)
- Application Development (9)
- Awards (17)
- CMS (17)
- Copywriting (1)
- Ecommerce (8)
- Email Marketing (7)
- Fun Stuff (41)
- Hosting (3)
- Mobile (4)
- News (67)
- Pay Per Click (1)
- People (30)
- Project Management (11)
- Rich Media (6)
- SEO (15)
- Social Media (16)
- Systems Integration (6)
- Usability (11)
- Video (1)
- Web Design (45)
- Web Services (9)
- WickedWeb CMS (15)
- Windows Application Development (1)
- Application development
- Content Management Systems
- Digital Marketing
- Email marketing
- Fun stuff
- Online marketing
- Print design
- Social media
- Strategic Consultancy
- Systems Integration
- Web design
- Web design and build